Certified by the American Red Cross, Miss Kate has over 20 years of experience teaching all ages and levels how to swim. You won’t find a more dedicated instructor who evaluates each students needs and helps them master the skills to get them swimming quickly and safely.
Parent and Child Aquatics
Developed for children 6 months to 5 years of age and their parents. This class builds swimming readiness as everyone has fun in the water.
Learn to swim and therapy sessions for adults and children are also available upon request.
|30 Minute Private Instruction:
|30 Minute Semi-Private (2 children):
||$30.00 per child
Miss Kate can accommodate many types of private instruction by appointment only-Call the Fitness Desk at 954-905-2125 to sign up.
Pool Rules and Regulations
Once again, we are gearing up for our busy summer season and we have a few reminders at the pools. Memorial Day weekend we begin monitoring the pool and asking Members to present their Member card upon arrival. Four guests are permitted per membership account and Members must accompany their guest(s) at all times.
Please keep in mind that the expectations outlined below are for the enjoyment of all of our Members and guests as well as everyone’s safety.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Use of pools is at your own risk.
- NoDiving, Dunking or Horseplay.
- Nooutside food, beverages or alcohol are permitted. No glass bottles or containers are permitted. No coolers are permitted.
- There is no smoking at the pools.
- Proper attire required – no thong bikinis or cutoff shorts allowed. Footwear is required in the Café and Tiki Bar. Toddlers must wear swim diapers. Shoes, shorts, shirt and/or cover-up required when entering the Club.
- The Family pool is designated for the use of families and children. As a safety caution, please refrain from using large floatation devices when the pools are crowded.
- The Adult “Quiet” pool and Spa (Hot tub) are designated for the use of adults age 18 or older.
- Pool towels can be signed out from the Fitness Desk when a Pool Attendant is not present at the pools welcome station. One towel per Member/guest. You must present your Member card to check out a pool towel. Members will be charged $10.00 per towel for those not returned on the same day. Locker room towels are not for pool use.
- With the exception of the cabana lottery on the holidays, cabanas are available first come, first serve. All cabanas come with two chaise lounge chairs and a table. Additional lounge chairs should not be moved off the deck and into cabanas. Please place a towel on chaise when using suntan lotions.
- No personal and/or portable speakers allowed.
- No pets are permitted within the building or pool deck with exception of service animals.